The SAVER™ 3M30 represents the most affordable performance monitoring device on the market. It is equipped with an internal tri-axial accelerometer for threshold triggered full waveform recording with pre-trigger capability. It utilizes internal rechargeable batteries which provide up to 30 days of continuous measurement. Record the top 20 most significant events over a 30-day period to secure non-volatile memory.
The SAVER™ 3M30 is the entry level data recorder within the SAVER family designed for high volume monitoring applications. For setup, analysis and reporting it utilizes the same SaverXware software used by the more powerful X-series instruments.
- Full Waveform Recorder
- User-Programmable Sampling Rates (up to 2,500 samples per second)
- User-Programmable Trigger Threshold
- Pre-Trigger Recording (so you know what happened before the event took place)
- 30-Day Continuous Event Recorder
- Shock LED Indicator
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power for continuous, non-interrupted operations
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for Setup, Communication and Data Analysis
- Small footprint and form-factor allows embedding within the product and/or package system
- Identify most severe events and assess liability
- Audit transport carriers and monitor their performance