Field Data Recorder
Measurement Class Instrument
The SAVER™ 9X30 is our most powerful instrument ever! This "best in class" Field Data Recorder provides 9 dynamic channels,
combining a dedicated internal tri-axial with 6 external accelerometer inputs, along with temperature, humidity, atmospheric
pressure and optional GPS capabilities. It includes built in signal conditioning for all of the dynamic channels along with
selectable recording ranges and filters. This self-powered instrument provides 16-bit resolution for full-waveform recording
with pre-trigger capability.
The SAVER™ 9X30 is powered with user replaceable 9V lithium (or alkaline) batteries and provides continuous operation in the field for up to 30 days. The instrument samples continuously and records data to flash memory when the signal exceeds a desired threshold. Data can also be triggered to record at user selectable wakeup intervals. This methodology offers two virtual instruments operating concurrently within a single unit – to provide both signal triggered and timer triggered events. Signal triggered events focus on times of activity (i.e. the times when things are happening) and the timer triggered events provide a framework to interpret the overall data set.
The SAVER™ 9X30 saves data with timestamps, acceleration time histories, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, and includes optional GPS capabilities. SaverXware can be used to analyze this data to provide information about drop height, impacts, vehicle motion, vibration, temperature/humidity/pressure cycles, and spatial awareness.
The SAVER™ 9X30 can be daisy-chained with an additional
SAVER™ 9X30 to expand the dynamic recording capability up to 18 channels. It's the
ultimate resource for defining, characterizing, and visualizing transport, distribution, and in-use environments.
- Full Waveform Recorder
- User-Programmable Sampling Rates (up to 10,000 samples per second)
- User-Programmable Trigger Threshold
- Pre-Trigger Recording (so you know what happened before the event took place)
- Alarm LED Indicator
- 30-Day Continuous Event Recorder
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- Dynamic channel expansion capability
- USB interface for sending setups, determining instrument status, and data download
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for Setup, Communication and Data Analysis
- Characterize products distribution, storage and in-use environments and assess liability
- Prognostic health monitoring of assets
- Audit transport carriers and monitor their performance