Service Plan Benefits
Annual Preventative Maintenance & Calibration Services
- Ensures the equipment is maintained and working properly.
- On-site equipment preventative maintenance service by a Lansmont Field Service Engineer
- Routine software/firmware upgrades as required.
- Includes consumable parts with scheduled maintenance services.
- Provides a detailed report of services performed and recommendations to maintain Optimal Equipment performance.
- Ensures the components of the equipment are operating within specification.
- Includes customer copies of all calibration certificates.
- Software revision updates to maintain equipment uptime.
- Update firmware version during service visit as required.
- Replace parts during routine maintenance that require replacement within one year of normal wear and tear.
Technical Support Plan
- Unlimited phone and email support 8 AM – 5 PM PST, Monday-Friday except Holidays
- Response time within two hours from the time the call during business hours- calls received after 4 PM PST will be returned on the following business day
- Technical support provided until issue resolved.
Labor and Warranted Parts
- Includes on-site services and repairs performed by a Lansmont Field Service Engineer.*
- Includes parts that are covered under the terms of the standard warranty.*
- Includes travel expenses incurred by a Lansmont Field Service Engineer to perform on-site preventative maintenance, calibration services and resolve equipment issues.*
*Labor, Warranted parts & Travel are only included with the Premier Plan