Equipment Operator Certification
An achievement with benefits
The Lansmont Operator Certification program provides hands on training to give you an edge. You’ll develop practical skills to be productive with confidence and get the most from your test equipment. Enhance your decision-making skills so that you can tackle any testing situation - with an emphasis on safety, sanity-checks, and problem solving - and know when you shouldn’t!
If your company has deployed a quality system, the Operator Certification program can help to document your training efforts. And - what better place to be - trained and certified - than the original equipment manufacturer?
Increase your working knowledge
- Basic dynamics and associated environmental hazards.
- Product fragility (critical acceleration, resonance, structural loading).
- Test equipment/system overview.
- Basic equipment and software operation.
- Proper system setup and test selection.
- Specimen mounting, fixturing and monitoring.
- Common, relevant industry test standards.
- Safety concerns and requirements.
- Preventative maintenance and calibration requirements.
Test Partner™ courses address drop and shock data acquisition, focusing on proper pre-acquisition setup and post-acquisition analysis.