MS 2000 Mechanical Shaker
The MS 2000 performs repetitive shock, loose load, or bounce tests in accordance with ISTA, ASTM, TAPPI, ISO, MIL-STD, UN, DOT, and other industry, government, and international standards. The MS 2000 operates on an eccentric cam principle, and can be easily adjusted to perform circular-synchronous or vertical linear motions.
The MS 2000 can handle individual packages and/or containers weighing up to 2000 lbs. (907 kg). The standard test platform is 60 in. (152 cm) square. An 84 in. (213 cm) test platform is also available. The operating frequency range is from 2 – 4.7 Hz., with a fixed 1 in. (2.54 cm) displacement and a maximum acceleration of 1.25g peak.
- User selectable motions with quick machine changeover
- Wooded test platform (durable and replaceable)
- Perimeter restraints and high fence options
- Handheld Controller
- Precision speed/frequency sensor
- Externally accessible grease fittings
- Pencil holder accessory to facilitate ISTA equipment certification
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) button
- Quiet variable speed DC Motor and synchronous belt drive
- 360° Accessibility – no drive train protrusions
Table Size: 60 in. x 60 in. (152 cm x 152 cm)
Max Payload: 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
Displacement: 1.0 in. (2.54 cm)
Test Motions: Circular-Synchronous, Vertical-Linear
- Integrated safety interlocks which disable the system when triggered.
- Tall fence to help with containment of test item(s) during testing.
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.