MS 400 Mechanical Shaker
The MS 400 performs repetitive shock, loose load, or bounce tests in accordance with ISTA, ASTM, TAPPI, ISO, MIL-STD, UN, DOT, and other industry, government, and international standards. The MS 400 operates on an eccentric cam principle, and can be easily adjusted to perform circular-synchronous or vertical linear motions.
The MS 400 can handle individual packages and/or containers weighing up to 400 lbs. (181 kg). The standard test platform is 48 in. (122 cm) square. The operating frequency range is from 2 – 5 Hz., with a fixed 1 in. (2.54 cm) displacement and a maximum acceleration of 1.25g peak.
- User selectable motions with quick machine changeover
- Wooded test platform (durable and replaceable)
- Perimeter restraints and high fence options
- Handheld Controller
- Precision speed/frequency sensor
- Externally accessible grease fittings
- Pencil holder accessory to facilitate ISTA equipment certification
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) button
- Quiet variable speed DC Motor and synchronous belt drive
- 360° Accessibility – no drive train protrusions
Table Size: 48 in. x 48 in. (122 cm x 122 cm)
Max Payload: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
Displacement: 1.0 in. (2.54 cm)
Test Motions: Circular-Synchronous, Vertical-Linear
- Integrated safety interlocks which disable the system when triggered.
- Tall fence to help with containment of test item(s) during testing.
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.