SAVER 3D15 is intended for applications where DC recording capabilities are required. Most often these are low frequency measurements. Amusement park rides, aerospace flight applications, rail-car coupling impacts, and vehicle crash testing all contain low frequency responses with long duration, constant acceleration time histories. SAVER 3D15 includes MEMS technology accelerometers with DC response measurement capability.
SAVER 3D15 is powered with user-replaceable 9V lithium (or alkaline) batteries and provides continuous operation in the field for up to 15 days. The instrument samples continuously and records data to flash memory when the signal exceeds a desired threshold. Data can also be triggered to record at user selectable wakeup intervals.
SAVER 3D15 includes timestamps with all the acceleration time history, temperature and humidity data that it records. SaverXware can be used to analyze this data and provide information about drop height, impacts, vehicle motion, vibration, temperature and humidity cycles, and spatial awareness.
- Full waveform data recorder
- User-programmable trigger threshold
- User-defined pre-trigger recording
- MEMS technology accelerometers with DC response measurement capability
- 15-day continuous event recorder
- LED shock alarm indicator
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for setup, communication and data analysis
- Small size and footprint
- Envelope Size: 3.7 x 2.9 x 1.7 in. (95 x 74 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 16.7 oz. (473 grams)
- Acceleration Ranges: 5, 10, 20, 50 g (full scale)
- Accelerometer Type: Triaxial MEMS
- Sampling Rates: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, and 5000 samples per second
- A/D Conversion: 16-bit
- Anti-Alias Filter: 4-pole, low-pass Butterworth filter, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250 and 500 Hz. (cut-off frequency)
- 3-dB Frequency Response: DC to filter setting
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F)
- Humidity Measurement Range: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Mounting kits including magnets and other attachment hardware
- External power for extended run-time
- Data Analysis Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.