SAVER 3M30 is the most affordable performance monitoring device on the market. It is equipped with an internal triaxial accelerometer for threshold triggered full waveform recording with pre-trigger capability. It utilizes internal rechargeable batteries which provide up to 30 days of continuous measurement. Record the top 20 most significant events over a 30-day period to secure non-volatile memory.
SAVER 3M30 is designed for high volume monitoring applications. For setup, analysis and reporting, SAVER 3M30 utilizes the same SaverXware software used by the more powerful X-model SAVERs.
- Full waveform data recorder
- User-programmable trigger threshold
- User-defined pre-trigger recording (so you know what happened before the event took place)
- 30-day continuous event recorder
- LED shock alarm indicator
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power
- Rechargeable batteries
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for Setup, Communication and Data Analysis
- Small size and footprint
- Envelope Size: 3.1 x 2.9 x 1.3 in. (79 x 74 x 33 mm)
- Weight: 14.0 oz. (397 grams)
- Acceleration Range: 100g (full scale)
- Accelerometer Type: Triaxial piezoelectric
- Sampling Rates: 100, 200, 500, 1000, and 2500 samples per second
- A/D Conversion: 12-bit
- Anti-Alias Filter: 3-pole, low pass filter 10, 20, 50, 100 and 250 Hz
- 3-dB Frequency Response: 0.5 Hz to filter setting
- Mounting kits including magnets and other attachment hardware
- External power for extended run-time
- Data Analysis Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.