The award winning SAVER 3X90 is a “best in class” field data recorder. This self-powered instrument provides 16-bit resolution, internal triaxial accelerometer and temperature and humidity sensors.
SAVER 3X90 is powered with user-replaceable 9V lithium (or alkaline) batteries and provides continuous operation in the field for up to 90 days. The instrument samples continuously and records data to flash memory when the signal exceeds a desired threshold. Data can also be triggered to record at user-selectable wakeup intervals.
SAVER 3X90 includes timestamps with all the acceleration time histories, temperature and humidity data that it records. SaverXware can be used to analyze this data and provide information about drop height, impacts, vehicle motion, vibration, temperature and humidity cycles, and spatial awareness.
- Research-grade measurement instrument
- Full waveform data recorder
- User-programmable trigger threshold
- User-defined pre-trigger recording
- 90-day continuous event recorder
- LED shock alarm indicator
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for setup, communication and data analysis
- Small size and footprint
- Envelope Size: 3.7 x 2.9 x 1.7 in. (95 x 74 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 16.7 oz. (473 grams)
- Acceleration Ranges: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200g (full scale)
- Accelerometer Type: Triaxial piezoelectric
- Sampling Rates: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, and 5000 samples per second
- A/D Conversion: 16-bit
- Anti-Alias Filter: 4-pole, low-pass Butterworth filter, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250 and 500 Hz. (cut-off frequency)
- 3-dB Frequency Response: 0.4 Hz. to filter setting
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F)
- Humidity Measurement Range: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Mounting kits including magnets and other attachment hardware
- External power for extended run-time
- Data Analysis Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.