SAVER 9X30 is a powerful field data recorder. It can record up to 9 dynamic channels–an internal triaxial accelerometer as well as 6 external accelerometer inputs. SAVER 9X30 also includes sensors to record temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure. SAVER 9X30 includes built-in signal conditioning for all of the dynamic channels along with selectable recording ranges and filters. This self-powered instrument provides 16-bit resolution for full-waveform recording with pre-trigger capability.
SAVER 9X30 is powered with user-replaceable 9V lithium (or alkaline) batteries and will take measurements for up to 30 days. It samples continuously and records data to flash memory when the signal exceeds a desired threshold. SAVER 9X30 can be setup to record signal-triggered and time-triggered events.
SAVER 9X30 includes timestamps with all the acceleration time histories, temperature and humidity data that it records. SaverXware can be used to analyze this data and provide information about drop height, impacts, vehicle motion, vibration, temperature, humidity, and pressure cycles, and spatial awareness.
- Full waveform data recorder
- User-programmable trigger threshold
- User-defined pre-trigger recording
- 30-day continuous event recorder
- LED alarm indicators for user-defined shock, temperature, humidity, and pressure conditions
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for setup, communication and data analysis
- Small size and footprint
- Envelope Size: 5.0 x 4.9 x 1.7 in. (127 x 124 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 35 oz. (1 kg)
- Acceleration Ranges: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200g (full scale)
- Accelerometer Type: Triaxial piezoelectric (internal), six external channels (optional)
- Sampling Rates: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, and 10,000 samples per second
- A/D Conversion: 16-bit
- Anti-Alias Filter: 4-pole, low-pass Butterworth filter, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250 and 500 Hz. (cut-off frequency)
- 3-dB Frequency Response: 0.4 Hz. to filter setting
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F)
- Humidity Measurement Range: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure Measurement Range: 10 to 1100 mbar
- Mounting Kits Including Magnets and other Attachment Hardware
- External Power for Extended Run-Time
- Data Analysis Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.