Clamping Compression Tester
Severe horizontal compressive forces occur when packaged-products are mechanically handled at different points within the supply chain. Packages can also experience extreme horizontal compressive forces in both the e-commerce and parcel environments as fast moving packaged products accumulate at various points in those supply chains.
To evaluate the performance of packages, components, and materials under such loads, Lansmont offers a the Clamping Compression Tester. Lansmont Compression Testers comply with industry standard package testing specifications including ASTM, ISTA, ISO, and MIL-STD. The Clamping Compression Tester delivers ISTA 6 Series capability for both Amazon and Sam’s Club testing requirements.
- Stationary stand with mast and carton clamp
- Integrates multiple attachments to clamp and lift loads from a pallet
- Easily installed by connecting to power source.
- Manual lever controls for lifting and opening the clamp attachment. Also available with push-button pendant control box or fully automated.
- Various lifting heights available for special applications.
- Capacity to 5000 lbs. (2268 kg).
- Platen size 48 x 48 in (122 x 122 cm)
- Max Platen Opening 21-76.5 in (53-194 cm)