HS45 Shock Test System
The HS45 Shock Test System can generate higher energy impacts with velocity changes up to 60 ft./sec (18.3 m/sec). The HS45 can be equipped with optional shock pulse programmers to generate a wide range of short duration half sine and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses.
The HS45 comes standard with a TouchTest Shock 2 Controller. TTS2 makes shock testing safe and easy. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Forged aluminum table design for generating high acceleration shock pulses
- Acceleration Kit to increase velocity change performance
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning system enables precise drop repeatability
- Floating Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
- Top Face: 17.7 x 17.7 in. (45 x 45 cm)
- Front Face: 17.7 x 11.8 in. (45 x 30 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 6000g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 60 ft./sec (18.3 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 220 lbs. (100 kg)
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for short and long duration half sine, trapezoidal, and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.