P95/115 Shock Test System
The P95/115 Shock Test System is a higher performance version of the standard Model 95/115 design. It can be equipped with optional shock pulse programmers to generate a wide range of half sine, trapezoidal and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses.
The P95/115 comes standard with a TouchTest Shock 2 Controller. TTS2 makes shock testing safe and easy. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- High strength cast aluminum table design for generating high acceleration shock pulses
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning system enables precise drop repeatability
- Floating Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
TABLE DIMENSIONS: 37.4 x 45.3 in. (95 x 115 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 1000g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE:
- Free Fall: 20 – 25 ft./sec (6.1 – 7.6 m/sec)
- Accelerated: 25 – 50 ft./sec (7.6 – 15.2 m/sec)
- Free Fall: 2500 lbs. (1135 kg)
- Accelerated: 1000 lbs. (454 kg)
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Low Impulse Kits to extend low level testing capability
- Acceleration Kits to increase velocity change performance
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for short and long duration half sine, trapezoidal, and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.