Model 23D Shock Test System
The Model 23D Shock Test System replaces the high strength aluminum table used on the Model 23 with a multi-sided magnesium shock carriage. The Model 23D generates nearly ideal half sine shock pulses and allows for mounting test items in multiple orientations simultaneously. The Model 23D can be equipped with optional shock pulse programmers to generate a wide range of half sine, trapezoidal, and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses.
The Model 23D includes a TouchTest Shock 2 Table Top Control Console. For the complete controller and data acquisition solution, TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems. TTS2 makes operating your shock system safe and easy.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Magnesium alloy table design produces nearly ideal shock pulses
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning System enables precise drop repeatability
- Acceleration Kit for increased velocity change performance
- Low Impulse Kit for extended low level testing capability
- Floating Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
Top Face: 6.0 x 9.06 in. (15.2 x 23 cm)
Front Face: 9.06 x 9.06 in. (23 x 23 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 2000g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 24 – 32 ft./sec (7.3 – 9.7 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 40 lbs. (18 kg)
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for short and long duration half sine, trapezoidal, and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.