Model 65/81 Shock Test System
The Model 65/81 Shock Test System is the most popular model for testing small to mid-size components and systems. The Damage Boundary Programmer allows the operator to perform the two shock pulse waveforms commonly used for fragility testing—short duration half sine and long duration trapezoidal shock pulses. The combination of table size, payload capacity, and pulse quality makes the Model 65/81 the preferred choice for many applications.
The Model 65/81 is outfitted with a TouchTest Shock 2 Table Top Control Console. TTS2 makes shock testing safe and easy. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Cast aluminum table design to produce high quality shock pulses
- Damage Boundary Programmer for generating 2 msec half sine and long duration trapezoidal shock pulses
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning System enables precise drop repeatability
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
TABLE DIMENSIONS: 25.6 x 31.9 in. (65 x 81 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 600g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 24 ft./sec (7.3 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- Low frequency Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Low Impulse Kits to extend low level testing capability
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Hold Down Fixtures for securing test items
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for long duration half sine and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Opposing Force Gas Programmers for longer duration half sine shock pulses (30+ msec)
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.