Model 95/115 Shock Test System
The Model 95/115 Shock Test System offers a large payload capacity and table surface area. The optional heavyweight version increases the maximum payload from 1000 lbs. (454 kg) to 2500 lbs. (1135 kg). The included Damage Boundary Programmers perform short duration half sine and long duration trapezoidal shock pulses which are commonly used for a wide range of shock fragility tests.
The Model 95/115 includes a TouchTest Shock 2 Table Top Control Console. TTS2 makes shock testing safe and easy. For a complete controller and data acquisition package, TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Cast aluminum table design to produce high quality shock pulses
- Damage Boundary Programmer for generating 2 msec half sine and trapezoidal shock pulses
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning system enables precise drop repeatability
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
TABLE DIMENSIONS: 37.4 x 45.3 in. (95 x 115 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 600g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 24 ft./sec (7.3 m/sec)
- Standard: 1000 lbs. (454 kg)
- Heavyweight: 2500 lbs. (1135 kg)
- Low frequency Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Heavyweight machine option for increased payload capacity
- Low Impulse Kits to extend low level testing capability
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Hold Down Fixtures for securing test items
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for long duration half sine and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Opposing Force Gas Programmers for longer duration half sine shock pulses (30+ msec)
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.