Model 95/115D Shock Test System
The Model 95/115D Shock Test System performs shock tests with pulse quality superior to other systems of comparable size. An enhanced version of the Model 95/115 Shock Test System, the Model 95/115D includes an upgraded cast aluminum shock table. The Damage Boundary Programmers are embedded into the low frequency seismic base. A special Low Impulse Kit is mounted atop the seismic base for performing low energy shock pulses that are often used for operational qualifications.
The Model 95/115D is outfitted with a TouchTest Shock 2 Table Top Control Console. TTS2 makes shock testing safe and easy. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Cast aluminum table design to produce high quality shock pulses
- Damage Boundary Programmer for generating 2 msec half sine and trapezoidal shock pulses
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning system enables precise drop repeatability
- Low Impulse Kit for extended low level testing capability
- Low frequency Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
TABLE DIMENSIONS: 37.4 x 45.3 in. (95 x 115 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 600g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 26.6 ft./sec (8.1 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 1000 lbs. (454 kg)
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Acceleration Kits to increase velocity change performance
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Hold Down Fixtures for securing test items
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for short and long duration half sine, as well as terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.