Case Study – HVAC Manufacturer Needs Super-Sized Vibration Equipment
- HVAC systems are large and sophisticated pieces of hardware with critical components and sub-assemblies beneath their simple, attractive covers.
- To deliver on the promise of reliability and quick, trouble-free installations, Goodman realized the need to both build and verify product quality and reliability through good testing practices.
- Goodman approached Lansmont with a request for the largest vibration test system ever assembled in our facilities and we delivered!
- With a 160 inch x 102 inch table and fidelity out to 300 Hz., the Goodman 28000 Vibration Test System is a hot performer with a way-cool appearance!
- By strategically using their 28000 Vibration Test System, Goodman is able to build quality into their products, and further verify inherent quality through proper testing.
- Goodman also designed environmentally responsible performance packaging to make sure their products arrive safely and securely at their customers’ sites, ready for quick, trouble-free installations.