Lansmont Corporation is a PPT Group company. Your privacy is of great importance to Lansmont Corporation and we are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. Lansmont Corporation is committed to being transparent about how it handles your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Data protection registration
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information?
- Access to your information and correction
- How to contact us?
All aspects of this policy also apply to the Lansmont Corporation subsidiary companies.
All permanent and temporary employees of Lansmont Corporation and its subsidiary companies have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims of this policy are met. This policy also applies to all Lansmont Corporation websites including websites for our subsidiary companies.
We collect information about you:
- If you enquire or place an order for our products or services
- If we purchase product(s) from you, if you are one of our suppliers
- If you voluntarily complete customer or supplier surveys
- If you apply for a job vacancy with our Company or if you have put your CV on a job board within the public domain
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We will process your information for certain legitimate business interests:
- We use your personal information including name, address, corporate email address and telephone number for customer and supplier administration. For example to handle your order, deliver your products/services, process payments, communicate with you regarding your order, our products, services and promotional offers, update our records and maintain your account with us.
- It may be necessary to share this information with our offices and subsidiary companies around the world. We may also share information with our distributor network. This will only occur in instances where your details are required for our distributor to deal with your enquiry, aftercare and/or service needs. Lansmont Corporation is not responsible for their privacy policies or how they collect or treat information about their users.
- We may share information with associates, such as credit reference agencies to fulfill our contractual obligations or to prevent fraud.
- We may use your personal information to contact you regarding vacancies if you apply for a job vacancy with our Company or if you have put your CV on a job board within the public domain.
- We may also use survey question responses, should you choose to participate, to aid our market research. This research will only be used internally. We will not sell your information to any external organisation.
- We may use personal information to better understand how people interact with our websites and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising. We may send you information and/or offers that is tailored to your interests and industry and may be of value to you. See Marketing
We may keep your personal information for a reasonable period for these purposes. Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data Rights in high regard and take account of these rights. We do not collect personal data for any other purpose.
We may send you information about products and services from Lansmont Corporation and our subsidiary companies that we feel may be of specific interest to you. Contact may be via telephone, post or interactive media such as email and SMS. By providing us with your address, telephone number and email address, you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us or our service providers please contact our Data Protection Officer on email@example.com. Unsubscribe details will also be clearly indicated on any email newsletters that you receive from us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our websites and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Lansmont Corporation websites are designed to function optimally with cookies enabled. In this section you will find more information on what cookies may be set when you visit a Lansmont Corporation website and how to manage them.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our websites to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
We use different types of cookies on our websites:
- Essential or ‘Strictly Necessary’ CookiesThese are cookies, which are essential for the running of our websites. Without these cookies parts of our websites would not function. These cookies do not track where you have been on our website and do not gather information about you for marketing purposes.
- Analytical Performance CookiesAnalytical performance cookies are used to monitor the performance of our websites, for example, to determine the number of page views and the number of unique users a website has. Web analytics services may be designed and operated by third parties. The information provided by these cookies allows us to analyse patterns of user behaviour and we use that information to enhance user experience or identify areas of the website which may require maintenance. The information is anonymous (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you and does not contain personal information such as your name and email address) and it is only used for statistical purposes.
For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result. You can also browse our websites without disclosing personal data by using the incognito mode on your web browser.
Lansmont Corporation websites may link to other websites, which Lansmont Corporation do not have control over. We are not responsible for the content of such websites or for their own privacy practices, or for the way in which information about their users is treated. We do not accept any liability from your use of these other websites. We cannot guarantee that those links will work at all times. You must always carefully review the privacy and confidentiality policy of any third party website that you may visit in order to understand how the operators of that website may collect, store and use your personal and confidential information.
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained within Lansmont Corporation’s websites is correct and up-to-date, but we cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Lansmont Corporation does not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that occurs as a result of using any of our websites.
Any sales of goods or supply of services by Lansmont Corporation will be subject to our standard terms and conditions of supply.
All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, PDFs and other documents, images, moving images and videos, is copyright Lansmont Corporation and its associated licensors unless otherwise stated. This content may be used for non-commercial purposes without the express permission of Lansmont Corporation, but you must include an acknowledgement to Lansmont Corporation. The content must not be copied, republished or redistributed for commercial purposes without the written permission of Lansmont Corporation.
The permission to reproduce Lansmont Corporation copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this website that is identified as copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned. All intellectual property rights arising from the Lansmont Corporation website and its contents, belong to Lansmont Corporation and its associated licensors.
Your personal details are stored on our database systems and we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you, and where appropriate, you may have the data erased, amended or completed.
You can request a readable copy of the personal data we may keep about you by writing to the Data Protection Officer at PPT Group UK Ltd. We may require proof of identity before providing this information.
Any subject access requests will be responded to without undue delay, but at least within one month. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee, or refuse to respond to manifestly unfounded or excessive requests. For numerous or complex data requests, we may extend the response time by a further 2 months, if necessary.
You are entitled to challenge the data we hold about you, and where appropriate, you may have the data corrected or removed if the information is inaccurate. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
We keep our privacy and cookies policy under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page.
This privacy and cookies policy was last updated on 01/03/2022.
We reserve the right to modify any part of our websites, including disclaimers, our privacy and cookies policy and terms and conditions at any time.
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or in writing to:
PPT Group UK Ltd
Spring Copse Business Park
RH13 0SZ, UK