MH-15K Material Handling Test System
- Basiloid is a unique forklift fixture used to handle large products during warehousing and vehicle loading.
- Special packaging designs are needed to facilitate material handling with basiloid fork trucks.
- No test system existed to simulate the dynamics associated with this unique mode of handling.
- Original method of simulation, using real forklifts and drivers was neither efficient or repeatable.
- The MH‐15K Material Handling Test System essentially combines a hydraulic vibration system with a forklift mast for realistic simulation of handling conditions.
- For this custom application, a Basiloid fixture was attached to the standard forklift mast, which is then attached to the hydraulic actuator.
- Employing Field-to-Lab technology, the MH-15K is capable of performing time‐history replications of SAVER 3X90 data collected from actual fork trucks.