HSX15 / HSX30
The eXtreme High Speed series Models HSX15 to HS30 Shock Test Systems are outfitted with table acceleration boost systems capable of quadrupling the machine’s free-fall velocity change capability. These high performance machines are built around super heavy duty load frames that also serve to safely contain the table acceleration system.
Designed to accommodate smaller test items, this series can handle items weighing up to 250 lbs. (113 kg) with specimen dimensions ranging from 5.9 in. x 5.9 in. (15 cm x 15 cm) up to 11.8 in. x 11.8 in (30 cm x 30 cm).
This series incorporates a suspended seismic reaction mass with integrated impact surface. The reaction mass is isolated from the floor to help attenuate any shock energy that would otherwise be transmitted to the surrounding building . These systems are outfitted with Lansmont’s TouchTest™ Shock Control System for ease of operation.
This series provides a maximum velocity change of 150 ft/sec (45.8 m/sec) with peak acceleration up to 10,000 g and durations as short as 0.2 msec. With optional programmers this series can be equipped to generate half-sine, trapezoidal and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulse waveforms.
- Full Waveform Recorder
- User-Programmable Trigger Threshold
- Pre-Trigger Recording (so you know what happened before the event took place)
- 30-Day Continuous Event Recorder
- Shock LED Indicator
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power for continuous, non-interrupted operations
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for Setup, Communication and Data Analysis
- Small footprint and form-factor allows embedding within the product and/or package system
Table Size: From 5.9″ x 4″ (15 cm x 10 cm) to 11.8 in. x 16 in. (30 cm x 40.6 cm)
Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kg)
Positioning: Electric hoist lift system
Brakes: Standard Air Pressure brakes – Oil Amplified Brakes
- External Power for Extended Run-Time
- Mounting Kits Including Magnets and other Attachment Hardware
- Data Analysis Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.