HSX20 Shock Test System
The HSX20 Shock Test System can generate higher energy impacts with velocity changes up to 150 ft./sec (45.7 m/sec). The HSX20 can be equipped with optional shock pulse programmers to generate a wide range of short duration half sine and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses.
The HSX20 is furnished with a TouchTest Shock 2 Controller. TTS2 makes shock testing safe and easy. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Forged aluminum table design for generating high acceleration shock pulses
- Acceleration Kit to increase velocity change performance
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning system enables precise drop repeatability
- Floating Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
TABLE DIMENSIONS: 8.0 x 8.0 in. (20.3 x 20.3 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 10,000g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 75 – 150 ft./sec (22.9 – 45.7 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for short and long duration half sine, trapezoidal, and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.