HSX30 / HSX60
The eXtreme High Speed series Models HSX30M to HSX60M Shock Test Systems are outfitted with table acceleration boost systems capable of doubling the machine’s free-fall velocity change capability. These high performance machines are built around super heavy duty load frames that also serve to safely contain the table acceleration system.
When using these systems in free fall mode without the acceleration system, the maximum payload can be as high as 2,000 lbs. (907 kg). In the accelerated mode, the maximum payload is limited to 250 lbs. (113 kg).
This series incorporates a suspended seismic reaction mass with integrated impact surface. The reaction mass is isolated from the floor to help attenuate any shock energy that would otherwise be transmitted to the surrounding building . These systems are outfitted with Lansmont’s TouchTest™ Shock Control System for ease of operation.
A velocity change of 100 ft/sec (30.5 m/sec) and peak acceleration to 7,500 g with specimens weighing up to 100 lbs (45 kg) can be obtained with certain models.
- Full Waveform Recorder
- User-Programmable Trigger Threshold
- Pre-Trigger Recording (so you know what happened before the event took place)
- 30-Day Continuous Event Recorder
- Shock LED Indicator
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power for continuous, non-interrupted operations
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for Setup, Communication and Data Analysis
- Small footprint and form-factor allows embedding within the product and/or package system
Table Size: From 11.8″ x 11.8″ (30 cm x 30 cm) to 23.6 in. x 23.6 in. (60 cm x 60 cm)
Capacity: 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
Positioning: Dual electric hoist lift system
Brakes: Standard Air Pressure brakes – Oil Amplified Brakes
- External Power for Extended Run-Time
- Mounting Kits Including Magnets and other Attachment Hardware
- Data Analysis Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.