Model 152 Shock Test System
The Model 152 Shock Test System payload capacity and large table size make it a versatile platform for testing larger products or for testing multiple items simultaneously. The cast aluminum table produces extremely repeatable shock pulses. Five Damage Boundary Programmers are provided to generate short duration half sine and long duration trapezoidal shock pulses used for various shock tests. The Model 152 can be equipped with optional shock pulse programmers to generate a wide range of half sine and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses.
The Model 152 includes a TouchTest Shock 2 Table Top Control Console. TTS2 makes operating your shock system easy and safe. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Cast aluminum table design to produce high quality shock pulses
- Damage Boundary Programmer for generating 2.5 msec half sine and trapezoidal shock pulses
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning system enables precise drop repeatability
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
TABLE DIMENSIONS: 60 x 60 in. (152 x 152 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 400g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 20 ft./sec (6.1 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- Low frequency Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Low Impulse Kits to extend low level testing capability
- Hold Down Fixtures for securing test items
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for long duration half sine and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Opposing Force Gas Programmers for longer duration half sine shock pulses (30+ msec)
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.