Model 15D Shock Test System
The Model 15D Shock Test System is a popular choice for testing small, lightweight components and devices. The standard table, constructed from magnesium alloy, generates nearly ideal half-sine shock pulses. A mounting hole pattern on both the top and front surfaces of the table allows testing in two orientations simultaneously.
The Model 15D includes a TouchTest Shock 2 Table Top Control Console. TTS2 makes operating your shock system easy and safe. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Magnesium alloy table design produces nearly ideal shock pulses
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning System enables precise drop repeatability
- Acceleration Kit for increased velocity change performance
- Low Impulse Kit for extended low level testing capability
- Floating Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
Top Face: 6.0 x 6.0 in. (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
Front Face: 6.0 x 6.0 in. (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 2000g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 24 – 32 ft./sec (7.3 – 9.7 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 40 lbs. (18 kg)
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Hold Down Fixtures for securing test items
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for short and long duration half sine, trapezoidal, and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.