Model 6000H Vibration Test System
The Lansmont Model 6000H was designed to perform a wide range of horizontal vibration testing, including sine, random, and Field-to-Lab® test protocols. The versatile Model 6000H can be configured as a stand-alone vibration system.
The Model 6000H can also be combined with a vertical vibration system, sharing the hydraulic power supply and controls. This allows you the versatility of both a horizontal and vertical vibration system with the cost savings of not purchasing a second HPS and controller.
- TouchTest Vibration Controller for easy and safe operation
- Testing capabilities including random vibration, swept sine vibration, resonance search and dwell, repetitive bounce and Field-to-Lab® simulations
- Fully integrated pump and servo controls (all manufactured by Lansmont)
- Self-contained Hydraulic Power Supply only requiring electrical power (no cooling water needed)
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
- Standard Performance: 1 – 300 Hz.
- High Performance: 1 – 500 Hz.
- 36 in. (91 cm) square
- 48 in. (122 cm) square
- 60 in. (152 cm) square
ACTUATOR FORCE (@ 3000 psi):
- Stall Force: 7404 lbs. (32.9 kN)
- Dynamic Force: 4936 lbs. (21.9 kN)
- Optional table sizes available
- Column stacking fixtures and hold down fixtures for securing test items
- Response channels (accelerometers) for instrumented testing
- SAVER Field Data Recorders and Field-to-Lab® Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.