TruMotion™ Vibration Equipment
Can you feel the shift? We’ve seen vast improvements in both the quality and the quantity of environmental field data. This now demands improvements in test methodologies. Regulatory bodies are paying attention – starting to require testing that’s closer to reality – closer to the truth.
Introducing Lansmont TruMotion™ vibration equipment – our first purpose built multi degree of freedom test systems, delivering high fidelity motions. These advanced simulation solutions bring true-to-life test results directly into your laboratory.
TruMotion strengthens the credibility of your test results while instilling greater confidence that your product and packaging solutions will maintain their quality and efficacy within the supply chain, all while complying with the latest regulatory requirements.
- Side to side: 108 in. (2743 mm)
- Front to back: 66 in. (1676 mm)
- 8000 lbs. (3629 kg) max. payload, with 40 in. (1016 mm) high specimen CG
- 3DOF – pitch, roll and vertical inputs
- Max. acceleration 1.5g
- Max. velocity 20 ips (0.508 mps)
- Max. displacement 6 in. (152 mm)
- Max. rotational angles +/- 6.5°
- ISTA & ASTM Truck and Rail SDOF PSDs
- Field-to-Lab® drive file incorporation
- Best-in-class Data Physics* Matrix multi-axis vibration controller
- Sine, random and time waveform replication software
- Thru-put to disk and calibration software
- 16 input channels for control and data acquisition
- Dedicated host PC with 24 in. (609 mm) LCD monitor
- SAVER 9X30 TruMotion MDOF rig for spatially appropriate Field Measurements