Model 1000 Vibration Test System
The Model 1000 Vibration Test System is best suited for testing small products or packages. The complete system features a table sized to your application, a rugged hydraulic actuator, a reliable hydraulic power supply, and Lansmont’s TouchTest Vibration Controller.
The TouchTest Vibration Controller completely integrates the test hardware, operating controls, data analysis and reporting functions. The system can perform random vibration, Field-to-Lab® simulations, resonance search and dwell, sine sweep and repetitive bounce tests all under closed loop computerized control.
- TouchTest Vibration Controller for easy and safe operation
- Testing capabilities including random vibration, swept sine vibration, resonance search and dwell, repetitive bounce and Field-to-Lab® simulations
- Fully integrated pump and servo controls (all manufactured by Lansmont)
- Self-contained Hydraulic Power Supply only requiring electrical power (no cooling water needed)
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
- Standard Performance: 1 – 300 Hz.
- High Performance: 1 – 500 Hz.
- 15.8 in. (40 cm) square
- 25.6 in. (65 cm) square
- 33.5 in. (85 cm) square
ACTUATOR FORCE (@ 3000 psi):
- Stall Force: 1225 lbs. (5.4 kN)
- Dynamic Force: 816 lbs. (3.6 kN)
- Optional table sizes available
- Column stacking fixtures and hold down fixtures for securing test items
- Response channels (accelerometers) for instrumented testing
- SAVER Field Data Recorders and Field-to-Lab® Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.
Column Stack Fixtures