Case Study – Basiloid Material Handling Simulator
- Unique forklift fixture used to handle large packaged products during warehousing and vehicle loading.
- No test system existed to simulate the dynamics associated with this unique mode of handling.
- Original method of simulation, using real forklifts and drivers was neither efficient or repeatable.
- Lansmont Engineering Services designed and manufactured MH‐15K Material Handling Test System.
- MH‐15K utilizes Basiloid fixture attached to standard forklift mast, which is then attached to hydraulic actuator.
- Time‐history data, captured from Basiloid‐mounted SAVER 3X90 drives test system, providing controllable, repeatable performance testing.