P40 Shock Test System
The P40 Shock Test System was developed for consumer electronic testing applications. The P40 can be equipped with optional shock pulse programmers to generate a wide range of half sine, trapezoidal and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses.
The P40 is outfitted with a TouchTest Shock 2 Table Top Control Console. TTS2 makes shock testing safe and easy. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Forged aluminum table design for generating high acceleration shock pulses
- Acceleration Kit to increase velocity change performance
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning system enables precise drop repeatability
- Floating Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
TABLE DIMENSIONS: 15.7 x 15.7 in. (40 x 40 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 5000g (10,000g optional)
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 22 – 55 ft./sec (6.7 – 16.8 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 165 lbs. (75 kg)
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Low Impulse Kits to extend low level testing capability
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for short and long duration half sine, trapezoidal, and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.