Model 23 Shock Test System
The Model 23 Shock Test System is an extremely versatile testing machine. When equipped with a high strength aluminum shock table, it can perform a wide variety of programmable shock tests. When outfitted with optional platens or impact forms, the Model 23 can also perform materials impact evaluation (e.g. cushion testing) or artificial turf testing.
The Model 23 includes a TouchTest Shock 2 Table Top Control Console. TTS2 makes operating your shock system easy and safe. TTS2 communicates seamlessly with Test Partner Data Acquisition Systems.
- TouchTest Shock 2 Controller for easy and safe operation
- Forged aluminum table design for generating high acceleration shock pulses
- Electric hoist lifting and positioning system enables precise drop repeatability
- Floating Seismic Base to limit the shock energy that transmits to the floor
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
TABLE DIMENSIONS: 9.06 x 9.06 in. (23 x 23 cm)
MAX ACCELERATION: 5000g
MAX VELOCITY CHANGE: 24 – 32 ft./sec (7.3 – 9.7 m/sec)
MAX PAYLOAD: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- Customized table mounting patterns available
- Acceleration Kits to increase velocity change performance
- Low Impulse Kits to extend low level testing capability
- Dual Mass Shock Amplifiers to generate extremely high acceleration levels (10,000g+)
- Additional Shock Pulse Programmers for short and long duration half sine, trapezoidal, and terminal peak sawtooth shock pulses
- Test Partner Data Acquisition and instrumentation for data collection and analysis
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.