Test Partner 4
Test Partner 4 (TP4) is Lansmont’s latest generation data acquisition system designed to capture and analyze dynamic events. The system incorporates a host controller for processing and analyzing data from 8-channel analog card(s) with built-in signal conditioning to support IEPE type sensors or perform event detection. Analog channels can be configured with sample rates up to 2.5MHz, providing versatility to acquire high frequency data associated with drop, shock, and impact applications or detecting events where discontinuities occur within electrical connections of devices subjected to dynamic input conditions. An additional external trigger can be configured to Trigger the system and an Ethernet interface allows the user to operate TP4 remotely over the network or connected locally to a computer.
Analog Event Detection provides capabilities to define test constraints of electrical interconnect designs and determine when those design constraints have been exceeded. TP4 enables setup of event detection conditions per analog channel by configuring minimum event duration and corresponding voltage levels to detect intermittent electrical faults, permanent faults and/or critical faults.
Database file management allows for viewing of entire test sessions in real-time while comprehensive test reporting allows users the ability to uniquely report on individual, or multiple testing sessions.
Intuitive, powerful User Interface
- Shock Analysis
- Vibration Analysis
- Voltage-based Event Detection Analysis
Database File Management
Automatic or manuaI analysis of Shock or Vibration events
- Time History, SRS, PSD, FFT
Automatic or manual analysis of Events Detected
- Detected, Duration, Min/Max Limits, Critical-to-Failure “CTF”
Configure analog channels for Acceleration or Voltage-based Event Detection
Preview Mode’-Verify channel(s) signal integrity prior to event trigger
- Valid Data Bandwidth up to 200 kHz
- Up to 2.5MHz data sample rate per channel
- 24-bit Sigma-Delta ADC per channel at 20MHz over-sampling rate (anti-aliasing)
High Channel Count Capability
- Up to 32 dynamic channels/chassis
- Link multiple systems up to 256 dynamic channels/system
- Analog channels support IEPE sensors
- User configurable channels for acceleration or event detection acquisition
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Local or remote system management
Available in 8-32 Channel single chassis configuration.
Link multiple TP4 chassis together for a maximum system channel count of 256.
External I/O channel can be configured to trigger or arm the system with ±12V and an Ethernet interface allows the user to operate TP4 remotely over the network or connected locally to a PC.
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.