Test Partner™ 4
Test Partner 4 (TP4) is Lansmont’s latest generation data acquisition system designed to capture and analyze dynamic events. TP4 incorporates a processing engine to capture substantial amounts of dynamic data and an intuitive interface to quickly analyze data parameters. TP4 provides data acquisition through analog and/or bridge input channels which support a variety of voltage-based and Wheatstone bridge-type sensors. All channels can be configured for sample rates up to 2.5 MHz providing versatility to acquire data attributed to drop, shock, impacts, strain, as well as pyro-shock and blast impact events where captured data is rich with high frequency content.
Analog channels support IEPE-type or voltage-based sensors for performing measurements of acceleration or event detection. The voltage-based event detection provides capabilities to define test constraints for electrical connections and determine when those design constraints have been exceeded.
Bridge/strain channels support quarter-, half-, or full-bridge and DC-based sensors to measure acceleration, force, strain, pressure and voltage levels.
An External I/O channel can be configured to trigger or arm the system and an Ethernet interface allows the user to operate TP4 remotely over the network or connected locally to a PC.
Intuitive, powerful user interface
- Shock Analysis
- Vibration Analysis
- Voltage-based Event Detection Analysis
- Strain/force/pressure/voltage Analysis
Database file management
Automatic or manual non-destructive filtering
Automatic or manual analysis of shock or vibration events
- peak acceleration, duration, velocity change, Grms
- Time History, SRS, PSD, FFT
Automatic or manual analysis of events detected
- Duration, Min/Max Limits, Critical-to-Failure “CTF”
Automatic or manual analysis of strain events
Software configurable analog channels for acceleration or analog event detection
Software configurable bridge/strain channels with quarter, half, or full-bridge strain, force, pressure, acceleration, voltage
Preview Mode’ – verify channel(s) signal conditions prior to event trigger
- Valid Data Bandwidth up to 200 kHz
- Up to 2.5MHz data sample rate per channel
- 24-bit Sigma-Delta ADC per channel at 20MHz over-sampling rate (anti-aliasing)
High Channel Count Capability
- Up to 40 dynamic analog or 20 dynamic bridge/strain channels per standalone system
- Link multiple systems for higher channel count configurations
- Analog channels support IEPE sensors
- User configurable channels for acceleration or event detection acquisition
External Arm or Trigger Capability
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Local or remote system management
- Efficiently manage large data files
- Fast re-arm & re-trigger functionality – “rapid fire” mode
Available in 8-40 Channel single chassis configuration.
Link multiple TP4 chassis together for a maximum system channel count of 256.
External I/O channel can be configured to trigger or arm the system with ±12V and an Ethernet interface allows the user to operate TP4 remotely over the network or connected locally to a PC.
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.