TouchTest Vibration 2
TouchTest Vibration 2 (TTV2) is a powerful computer-based machine control, data acquisition and data analysis system. TTV2 is the only fully integrated control system available for servo-hydraulic vibration systems. All operation of the vibration system is performed through the TTV2 software. The system is easy to use and offers a full range of testing capabilities including:
- Swept Sine Vibration
- Dwell Testing
- Random Vibration
- Field-to-Lab Vibration
- TTV2 comes as a benchtop setup, which includes computer, display monitor, system interface, and all interconnecting cables.
If you currently have an older vibration system, a TTV2 controller can easily be installed with your existing machine.
- Swept Sine, Dwell, Random, and Field-to-Lab Vibration
- QuickStart technology
- Up to 8 acceleration input channels
- Built-in signal conditioning
- Multi-channel control and response measurement
- Integrated HPS sequencing
- Windows™ simplicity
- Network ready
- Easily upgradeable to existing machines
- Integrated servo controller (“one-touch” start)
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.