Model 65000 Vibration Test System
The Model 65000 Vibration Test System is a highly custom vibration system which can be tailored specifically to any extreme payload vibration testing application. The complete system features a table sized to your application, a rugged hydraulic actuator, a reliable hydraulic power supply, and Lansmont’s TouchTest Vibration Controller.
The TouchTest Vibration Controller completely integrates the test hardware, operating controls, data analysis and reporting functions. The system can perform random vibration, Field-to-Lab® simulations, resonance search and dwell, sine sweep and repetitive bounce tests all under closed loop computerized control.
- TouchTest Vibration Controller for easy and safe operation
- Testing capabilities including random vibration, swept sine vibration, resonance search and dwell, repetitive bounce and Field-to-Lab® simulations
- Fully integrated pump and servo controls (all manufactured by Lansmont)
- Self-contained Hydraulic Power Supply only requiring electrical power (no cooling water needed)
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
FREQUENCY RANGE: 1 – 300 Hz.
- 60 x 98 in. (152 x 249 cm)
- 82.7 x 98.4 in. (210 x 250 cm)
- 82.7 x 124 in. (210 x 315 cm)
- 102 x 160 in. (259 x 406 cm)
ACTUATOR FORCE (@ 3000 psi):
- Stall Force: 63,270 lbs. (283.4 kN)
- Dynamic Force: 42,480 lbs. (189 kN)
- Custom table sizes available
- One-G Supports for increased performance
- Column stacking fixtures and hold down fixtures for securing test items
- Response channels (accelerometers) for instrumented testing
- SAVER Field Data Recorders and Field-to-Lab® Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.