Model 10000 Vibration Test System
The Model 10000 Vibration Test System, with its greater actuator force and large table options, is geared toward testing unit loads and large crated products. The complete system features a table sized to your application, a rugged hydraulic actuator, a reliable hydraulic power supply, and Lansmont’s TouchTest Vibration Controller.
The TouchTest Vibration Controller completely integrates the test hardware, operating controls, data analysis and reporting functions. The system can perform random vibration, Field-to-Lab® simulations, resonance search and dwell, sine sweep and repetitive bounce tests all under closed loop computerized control.
- TouchTest Vibration Controller for easy and safe operation
- Testing capabilities including random vibration, swept sine vibration, resonance search and dwell, repetitive bounce and Field-to-Lab® simulations
- Fully integrated pump and servo controls (all manufactured by Lansmont)
- Self-contained Hydraulic Power Supply only requiring electrical power (no cooling water needed)
- Full range of applications training programs available
- Worldwide Customer Service department
FREQUENCY RANGE: 1 – 300 Hz.
- 48 in. (122 cm) square
- 60 in. (152 cm) square
- 72 in. (183 cm) square
- 60 x 98 in. (152 x 249 cm)
ACTUATOR FORCE (@ 3000 psi):
- Stall Force: 12,370 lbs. (55 kN)
- Dynamic Force: 8247 lbs. (36.7 kN)
- Optional table sizes available
- One-G Supports for increased performance
- Column stacking fixtures and hold down fixtures for securing test items
- Response channels (accelerometers) for instrumented testing
- SAVER Field Data Recorders and Field-to-Lab® Services
Complete product details available on downloadable specification sheet.