Trade-In Offer: Shock Testing Instrumentation
Does your shock testing data acquisition instrumentation need a refresh?
Stay current with shock testing measurement technology by upgrading to Test Partner 4, the high performance multi-function instrument for all your transient shock and event-detection measurements.
If you are using the Lansmont’s Test Partner 3 data acquisition system or a different make/model instrument for shock testing measurement, now is a great opportunity to trade in your old system and receive a discount on Test Partner 4. Here are just a few ways that Test Partner 4 makes shock testing measurement and analysis more accurate, complete, and more efficient:
- Analog channels for IEPE-type acceleration measurement and event detection
- Bridge channels for strain, DC acceleration, force, load, and pressure
- Ethernet connectivity and database architecture for increased testing throughput
- Fast re-arming/triggering for automatic event capture/storage
- 2.5 MHz sample rate for high frequency measurements including pyroshock
- High resolution 24-bit A/D sampling
- Test Session data-basing for organized archiving, access and reporting
- Report Builder for automated data reporting and documentation
Trade-in program ends October 15, 2020
To learn more about the trade-in program and Test Partner 4 discount, or to download the Test Partner 4 Specification Sheet, please contact Lansmont now.